Set high in an elevated position, this charming 100 year old home has been lovingly restored by the current owners, who are now ready to move closer to their family.
Sitting on a substantial 1068 square metre block, this huge house would be perfect for a large family, or with two bedrooms and bathroom downstairs would make an ideal multi-family dwelling, with a family upstairs and grandparents downstairs with their own entrance.
The home features:
- Five bedrooms (currently set up as four bedrooms plus study)
- Two renovated character bathrooms, one with claw-foot tub, separate laundry
- Two living areas, one with restored fireplace
- Wide, breezy verandahs on three sides
- Polished floorboards
- Stunning French Provincial kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Timber shutters
- Workshop with concrete floor and power underneath
- Charming character features
The house is walking distance to local schools and shops, in a family-oriented neighbourhood of Kyogle surrounded by similar character homes.