- Property Management
|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 999.1 Square metres||4 car spaces|
This three bedroom home offers HUGE potential to improve and add value in so many ways. Enjoy the existing improvements which comprise a timber framed weatherboard and metal deck roofed home with three large bedrooms, single bathroom and two WCs. And for those keen to add value, obvious opportunities include extending the balcony to further showcase views and modifying lower level area to create meaningful additional living space. Please note Council approvals would be required. Other improvement options are obvious owing to the dual street crossovers / vehicle access options and large land area.
The home would benefit immediately with some external painting, however already the home is very comfortable in its current condition with many appealing attributes and features including:
• Quality wooden floors.
• All rooms of a good size.
• Ornate ceilings.
• Window furnishings.
• Split air conditioning.
• Well laid out and attractive kitchen.
• Large laundry with oodles of cupboard space adjoining.
• Vehicle accessible separate carport and garage.
• Established lawns and gardens.
• Lower level studio.
• Rear deck with great views.
• Solar power.
• Foxtel dish plus TV antennae.
• Small pond.
• Rain water tank.
• Off street parking for multiple vehicles.
• Did we mention the views?
• Undercover storage.
• Roll-down sun screens.
• External security lighting.
This home will impress owner occupiers and investors alike.
57 Caldwell Avenue, East Lismore
|3 beds||1 bath||3 car spaces|