Wake up to awe-inspiring views to the South and drift off to sleep with the tranquil sounds of nature, you will love this classic 1920s cottage hidden away on 5 lush elevated acres of tropical gardens with abundant native wildlife.
With many of its original features still intact this home is full of character and includes 2 bedrooms, sunroom -3rd bedroom, stylish updated bathroom, comfortable living room with wood fire stove, soaring 10ft high ceilings, timber panelled walls, decorative fretwork and timber floor boards throughout.
The country style kitchen has been lovingly restored and includes a beautiful hand crafted leadlight glass window as well as quality stainless steel Smeg appliances, range hood, timber island bench, double sink,
walk in pantry and loads of storage space.
The property boasts a refreshing plunge pool, studio/teenager retreat, separate workshop and an impressive solar shed with 2.2 kw solar power system and battery storage. Including fabulous views and an attached carport the solar shed has plenty of space and potential to add a studio.
* Mains power as well as solar power.
* Fantastic separate laundry area with second shower and relaxing soaking tub
* Outside alfresco timber deck entertainment area with stone court yard
* Mature Fruit orchard includes Pecan Nut, Limes, Lemons,and large collection of Native plants
* Large fenced paddock for running a few livestock
* 2 large animal enclosures - aviaries
* Large chicken enclosure with nesting boxes
* Four water storage tanks with pump
* Ride on lawn mower
Situated in the friendly community of Rosebank just thirty minutes to both Byron Bay and Lismore and a easy drive to local schools and cafes, this property is a real gem.
With country living at it's best and plenty of potential to add further improvements this is a rare chance to purchase!
PLEASE NOTE: Viewings are by private inspection only.
Call or email KATRINA today to arrange a inspection 0466 717 517 email@example.com