This wonderfully presented and charming timber home has excellent street presentation and offers great opportunity to value-add and enjoy the quality workmanship and ornate detailing that went into creating this very appealing property.
The home features two good size bedrooms with built in robes. There’s also a sunroom that can readily double as a bedroom, study or home office.
Other features include:
• Excellent street presentation.
• Low maintenance, level yards.
• Fresh internal wall finishes.
• Timber floorboards throughout which would reward handsomely with a sand / polish.
• Timber windows.
• Some of the best feature ceilings in Lismore.
• Expansive open plan lounge and dining rooms.
• Multiple air conditioning units.
• Slow combustion wood heater.
• Wood venetian blinds.
• Feature glass work.
• Bathroom with large shower area.
• Separate WC.
• Large kitchen with some great appliances including large gas stove and range hood, and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
• Rear entertaining / BBQ deck featuring timber sleepers.
• Solar roof panels.
• Foxtel dish and TV antennae.
• Single car garage.
• Fully fenced.
• Off street and street verge parking.
• Easy walk to shops, schools, Lismore base Hospital, Southern Cross University.
• Renting at $320 pw on a periodic tenancy so available with vacant possession or readily re-lettable.